Thursday, January 29, 2015

Puffer coat

The 'Take one, pass it on' challenge is almost over, with only two more days left. Today's repeat item was a striped t-shirt. If you’re trying to figure out what’s going on, read about the remix challenge here.
















What I'm wearing:
puffer coat - Self made (similar here, here and here)
cashmere cardigan - Talbot's (similar here and here)
t-shirt - Old Navy (here)
jeans - American Eagle similar
boots - Lauren Ralph Lauren (similar here and  here)
purse - Fossil (similar herehere and here)
hat - The Limited (similar here and here)
scarf - thrifted (similar here and here)
belt - thrifted (similar here and here)
glasses - Walmart optical (similar herehere and here)

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 

7 comments:

Dawn Lucy said...

Cute winter look and sounds like a fun challenge. Come share you fun with us at FUN FASHION FRIDAY!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Dawn Lucy said...

Cute winter look and sounds like a fun challenge. Come share you fun with us at FUN FASHION FRIDAY!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love that long gray coat and your scarf. That first outfit with the white and gray is so soft and pretty.

Enjoy the weekend. Ada. =)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love that long gray coat and your scarf. That first outfit with the white and gray is so soft and pretty.

Enjoy the weekend. Ada. =)

Milex said...

Jennifer Romero said...

Great look! Thanks for linking up with Fab Five Fridays!
oXo
Jenn

mummy's got style said...

The perfect wintery look! Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday x