Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sweaters swap

So for today's 'Take One, Pass it On' challenge (you can read about it  here) the repeat items are two Ralph Lauren turtleneck sweaters; since I never wore them separately I count them as one sweater. So for yesterday's outfit I wore a purple sweater over a beige one and today I swapped them.











What I'm wearing: 
jacket - Cabela's (similar herehere and here
two sweaters - Ralph Lauren (similar here and here)
jeans - H&M (similar here, here and here)
boots - Chinese Laundry (similar here, here and here)
necklace - American Eagle (similar here and here)

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 
Linking up to: 


No comments: