Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Fuuur fashion

My favorite way to wear a fur coat with a striped top and jeans.
Last winter it looked almost the same...proof is here


























What I"m wearing:
fur coat - Self made // similar herehere and here
turtleneck sweater - Banana Republic // similar
striped top - H& M // similar
jeans - Express // similar
boots - no name (old) // similar
gloves - Ralph Lauren // similar
purse - similar 
pearl necklace - no name (old) // similar here and here
sunglasses - Peter Pilotto for Target // similar
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

Linking up to:

9 comments:

Johanna said...

Your coat is super fab! And you're totally rocking it!

Dawn Lucy said...

Love the coat with the cuffed jeans and boots ... and I have those sunglasses and they look so amazing with this look that I'm pulling them out right now! Thanks so much for being a part of FUN FASHION FRIDAY!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Perfection in black & white! I love that graphic clutch!!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com


Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

That fur coat is stunning. I also love the fun sunglasses and geo-print clutch. Both are awesome pieces!

Happy Monday, Alena!

Ada. =)

Patti said...

I love the striped shirt with pearls! Thanks for sharing with visible Monday, xo.

A Labour of Life said...

I am a huge fan of faux and I love that bag. Thanks for linking up and hope to see you this week

Mahogany Closet said...

When I saw that you ha made this coat I nearly dropped my laptop. What a wonderful job. Wish I knew how to do that! That clutch is also sooo cute!!!
P.S Thanks for linking up! It's great to have you! :-)
-Melissa
www.Mahogany-Closet.com

Whitney James said...

IDK where to look 1st. The fab coat, the clutch or your glasses. Love it all! Thanks for linking up...xo!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Michelle Orsi said...

What an awesome coat & black & white look!

michellespaige.com