Thursday, February 5, 2015

Way to wear a sweater dress

For my outfit I paired a sweater dress with a down vest. Also, for fun I added a very bright fringe scarf.. For warmth I used my husband's parka. I completed the look with UGG boots for a casual yet polished ensemble.


















What I'm wearing:
my husband's jacket - London Fog // similar
sweater dress - Uniqlo // similar
puffer vest - JCPenney // similar
fringe infinity scarf  - JCPenney // similar
boots - UGG // similar
purse - Lucky Brand // here
hat - NY & Co // similar
glasses - Walmart optical // similar
tights - Kohl's // similar
brooch - Macy's // here

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

Linking up to:
What I Wore to Work, Spotlighting of the Week, What Wives Wear Link up#WIWT Link UpTrow Back ThursdayThursday FavoritesA Labor FashionFridays Fab FavoritesPassion for FashionFavorite Fashion FridayFashion item Friday , Casual Friday LinkupFashion FridayBlog hopLittle Friday, Fab Five FridayFashion Friday, Fun Fashion Friday, Mamanista Fridays Stylish Saturday Watch What I'm Wearing, Style me Sunday,







11 comments:

Leah Behr said...

What a cute pink vest!

<a href="www.eatpraywearlove.com”>Eat Pray Wear Love</a>

Jennifer Romero said...

You look so cute! Thanks for linking up with Fab Five Fridays!!
oXo
Jenn

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Love how you styled that royal blue sweater dress. So colorful. Giving me ideas on how to style mine. =)

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

That vest and scarf are nearly electric and I bet that kept you even warmer.

thanks, Alena for linking up this week. My first week back in twelve; that was a long time to be gone and still have you guys link up!

♥, Renae

Katie D said...

I love the bright colors in your sweater dress! What a fun winter outfit!

-Katie
http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

Bogi RedReticule said...

Love the vibrant color combination and the cozy layering. Wishing you a happy weekend!
Red Reticule
Red Reticule Collection
Red Reticule | YouTube

Dawn Lucy said...

Lots of fun colors together! Thanks so much for linking up with FUN FASHION FRIDAY!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Lauren @ Exploring My Style said...

What a pretty outfit! That sweater dress looks so cozy and comfortable!

Lauryncakes | Lauryn Hock said...

This outfit is adorable! I just came from the Favorite Fashion Friday Link-Up.
You should come link up over at my style & beauty link up! The Style Files Link-Up

Jane the torontoShopoholic said...

Loving the tone on tone blue with your dress & tights - so fun!

Life as our little family said...

Very bright & perfect for this year. The colours suit you. Popping over from #StreetStyleSunday