Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A breath of spring!

The dark, dreary snowy days have stopped (or at least I hope they have). Everything screams about the arrival of spring, so I wore my yellow-blue-white floral top! These colors always give me a feeling of the first breath of spring!






The print lining of the jacket also has a very spring-like vibe, as well as the leaves on the ring and the flowers on the bracelet. 




What I'm wearing:
jacket - Cabela's // similar
top  - Peter Pilotto for target // similar here and here
jeans - American Eagle // similar
boots - LL Bean // similar
ring - Accessories // similar here and here
bracelets - gifted // similar here and here
purse - Nine West // similar

Shop similar stile:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,
Linking up to:
What I Wore to WorkSpotlighting of the WeekLook what I got#WIWT Link UpTrow Back Thursday,  A Labor Fashion, Thoughts for Thursdays  Brilliant Blog PostsThursday Fashion Files Link-Up.
Fridays Fab FavoritesPassion for FashionFavorite Fashion FridayCasual Friday LinkupBlog hop,  Fashion FridayMummysGotstyleFun Fashion FridayCasual Friday Link upWatch What I'm Wearing,  Link up by Lisa

24 comments:

librarianforlifestyle said...

Definitely ready to transition to spring with those lovely prints! That jacket reminds me of one I have from Lands' End -- love the cheerful print lining! :)

Jen @ Librarian for Life + Style

Clairejustine oxox said...

Love your jacket, great colour :)

tara langdale said...

such a sweet look! I need those bean boots!!

xoxo,
Tara Belle
Northern Lights – Southern Belles

awhite said...

Loving that Peter Pilotto top, doll!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Rachel S. said...

Beautiful outfit! I love the snow in the background, but I can't wait for it to melt!
RachelShuchatMakeup

Fashionpumpkinblog by Svetlana Prodanic said...

Such a cute and chic look!

http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

Nora Minassian said...

Cute look I especially love the print linning in the jacket, you look great and ready for spring!
Nora
www.jacketsociety.com

Tina Bradley said...

Lovely pics! I adore the yellow--very spring-like! We still have snow here, too. It's getting a bit warmer every day, though. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

So happy to see the snow is melting there - and this ensemble esp. the yellow is so perfect for the transitional weather!

Best!
Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

A Labour of Life said...

so spring like, we so need this don't we. Thanks for linking up

libys11 said...

that jacket is perfect for spring!! lovely color! :D

Animated Confessions

J Trogstad said...

That is a lovely light shade of yellow that you can wear all spring long! So pretty!

Robin Hardeman said...

I think we are all ready for some Spring, love the boots!
http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

Sydney Fashion Hunter said...

Love your yellow jacket! Would be perfect for an Aussie winter which unfortunately is not all that far away :( Found your blog through Rachel The Hat. I'm hosting a link up this week. Stop by if you get a chance :)

www.sydneyfashionhunter.com

Dawn Lucy said...

Alena, I love that Peter Pilotto top! I have the same one in the red/blue/black print. Loved that collab with Target. Are you excited for the Lily P one coming up? Hope that snow melts into a beautiful spring for you soon! Thanks for linking up!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Doused In Pink said...

What a cute top! Such a cheery print, perfect for spring!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Bogi RedReticule said...

I love the vibrant yellow to brighten up the look! Very cool casual look.
Red Reticule | Three Faces of a Woman

Lorna mai ltd said...

I love yellow and blue, so cheery and happy, gorgeous shade of yellow on you.

Mica T said...

That lovely printed top is perfect for spring! Very nice with the yellow jacket too :)
Away From The Blue

Beata B said...

Love your jacket ! You look fantastic :) x

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Such a cute top! I want spring to come too, it appears to have skipped CA and we are in summer weather. Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Lisa Maynard said...

Great outfit and love your jacket XO. Thank you for sharing with #linkupwithlisa @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/03/linkupwithlisa-think-spring.html

Elsie Davies said...

Lovely jacket and boots. xo

mummy's got style said...

You look fab. Adore the jacket. Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday