Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Duck boots with polka dot pants

It's totally time to wear Bean boots. Seriously, I ordered them before Christmas and waited for them for a few months until finally they came!








These photos were taken on a different day.




What I'm Wearing:
jacket - Hurley // cable knit sweater - Forever 21 // pants - Self Made // bots - LL Bean //fair isle socks - Walmart // bad - Fossil // scarf - street vendor in NYC

Shop similar style:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,
Linking up to: 



11 comments:

Lorna mai ltd said...

Such a fun look! I love those sunnies, you look fab!

Doused In Pink said...

Those polka dot pants are so fun! Such a cute look!

Jill
Doused In Pink

J. Elle said...

Great new boots! And now I want your adorable polka dot pants! Too cute!!!

Clairejustine oxox said...

I love your polka dots, my favourite print :) great look..

DressUpNotDown said...

I saw your link on Passion for Fashion. As a lover of Bean Boots, I had to click over and see how you styled them. Brilliant! Really, I love the prints and layers and super cool sunnies!!!

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Clairejustine oxox said...

Thanks for stopping by the weekend blog hop :):)

mummy's got style said...

Looking fab! Adore the whole laid back, look. Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday x

Dawn Lucy said...

Loving those fun boots and this cozy outfit. And you always know I love those Peter Pilotto sunglasses! I need to do an outfit post with mine soon. Thanks for linking up and hope to see you next week too!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

What a bummer that it took so long to arrive. I hope you get a little use out of them this season. Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Tameka Brown said...

Cute polka dot pants. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Those pants and the scarf are so cute. I love the polka lots and that light yellow jacket definitely makes it less dreary for Winter.