Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ralph Lauren copycat

This outfit was worn back in December.... I just realized that I didn't get these pics posted until now. This is a copycat of a Ralph Lauren outfit (you know how much I love his style). I put my own spin on the outfit by wearing a beanie and I put my belt higher than how his model wore hers.












What I'm wearing:
jacket - Ralph Lauren // similar here and here
shirt - Newport News // similar here and here
tee - forever 21 // similar
pants - H&M // here
cut out boots - London Rebel 
purse - Lucky Brand // here
beanie - H&M // similar
cat eye sunglasses - JLo // similar
fair isle socks - Walmart // similar
chevron necklace - American Eagle // similar
belt - trifted // similar here and here

Shop similar style:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

23 comments:

dimple khadi said...

Nicely done!
You look good.
New post: http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/be-boss-in-tiger-prints.html

Chelsea Ginger Side of Life said...

I love this look too! I love the tweed blazer and how you layered it over an open faced cardigan!

Chelsea
Ginger Side of Life

J. Elle said...

Beautiful layered look! I love the pattern mixing and fabulous edge! Wonderful on your inspiration look.

Tina Bradley said...

Very chic look! I love using photos of style for inspiration. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Well done, your version of the outfit is perfect on you. I love it, you look great.

Julie said...

Great layered look! I'm always using photos for style inspiration. Pinterest is really great for that too!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a great look! Love the jacket!

Jan said...

That's a great execution :)

-Jan
janmloves.blogspot.com

Dawn Lucy said...

Super cool and chic look, Alena! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday! Have a wonderful weekend.
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Mica T said...

Nice take on the inspiration outfit! I really like the detail on your belt, is it a flower? In the centre? It's really cute :)

Away From The Blue

Carrie said...

This is such a great mixed look, those leather leggings are so fun!

The Real Arnolds said...

Great look! Ralph is always a good one to copy. I love the layers.

Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

A Labour of Life said...

love this look, all those pieces together are awesome

Alexandra B. said...

Great work on copying the look. It's a great pick for layering done a bit differently then the usual. And I think it suits you really well.

Alex - Funky Jungle

Beauty101byLisa said...

Such a great outfit!! You look amazing XO. Thank you for sharing with #linkupwithlisa @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/03/9-linkupwithlisa-dress-layering.html

J Trogstad said...

This is such a great look! I like your version much more! Thanks for linking up with Celebrate Southern last week. Hope to see you back again this coming week! :)

Happiness at Mid Life said...

I love the addition of the beanie - it gives it more of an edge! Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Sydney Fashion Hunter said...

I actually think your version looks sooo much better. Great work! I found your blog through Watch Out For The Woestmans. I host a link up every Wednesday so stop by if you get the chance :)

http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You totally nailed this RL Look. So spot on. Love your jacket and the layers, Alena.

Jennifer Romero said...

What a gorgeous look! Loving those pants. Thanks for linking up with FFF!!

Tameka Brown said...

You really nailed the look! Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

mummy's got style said...

Stunning look! Country chic! Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday x

life as our little family said...

Love the jacket and bag! Thank you for joining in with #StreetStyleSunday