Thursday, April 9, 2015

Brown but not boring

Another cold spring day here in Connecticut. Couldn't wait for nice, warm & sunny spring days that will bring more bright colors to my outfits!














What I'm wearing:
leather jacket - Newport News
argyle print hoodie -  Tommy Hilfiger
corduroy pants - Old Navy
cut out boots - London Rebel
fringe bag - Lucky Brand

Shop similar style:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

15 comments:

Shauna C said...

Brown is definitely not boring! You look great!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Johanna said...

Love those cute booties!

Grace Liang said...

Love the fringe bag! I became a fun of brown a few years ago and I love the easy vibe of them.

Keep in touch and have a great day!

Grace
http://colorandgrace.com

The Real Arnolds said...

Such a great shade of pants.

Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

Alexandra B. said...

Love the shade of the pants as well, such a nice rich color. And the fringe back is ace, not boring at all.

Have a nice weekend!

Alex - Funky Jungle

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You never look old and boring. Definitely not in those fun rocker boots and nice deep purple pants. =)

Irene Papadopoulou said...

love the brown jacket! the purple trousers I think is it a great pair! perfect for spring!

Irene
www.thedailylace.com

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

definitely not boring. =) fun!
xo,
nancy

http://www.adoretoadorn.com

Lorna mai ltd said...

I love this. Your fringe bag is very boho, I've been looking for one everywhere. Love the whole look!

une femme said...

I like the play of preppy argyle next to the boho fringe. Fun!

madaline said...

The color of those eggplant pants are gorgeous! You wear color (and brown!) well!

Dawn Lucy said...

Loving those purple pants on you! Fun look. Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday and have a fab weekend!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Clairejustine oxox said...

Great look, love your boots :)

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Your argyle top adds a great punch of color! Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

A Labour of Life said...

never old, never boring, and a great look. Thanks for linking up and I hope to see you Thursday