Thursday, April 23, 2015

Crochet Dress and Leather Jacket

A brown leather moto jacket and booties go hand in hand with this crochet dress, don't they?
















What I/m wearing:
leather jacket - Newport News // similar
crochet dress - made by my mom // similar
boots - MIA // here
fringe bag - Lucky brand // here
sunglasses - Target // similar

Shop similar style:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,
Linking up to:
What I Wore to WorkSpotlighting of the Week, Treat Yo' Self Thursday, #WIWT Link UpTrow Back ThursdayThursday FavoritesA Labor Fashion, Thoughts for Thursdays, The Style Files Link-Up, Brilliant Blog Posts, Thursday Fashion Files Link-UpFridays Fab FavoritesPassion for FashionFavorite Fashion Friday, Casual Friday LinkupBlog hopFashion FridayMummysGotstyle, Fun Fashion FridayCasual Friday Link upStylish Saturday Watch What I'm Wearing, Style me SundayLink up by Lisa

22 comments:

Aleczandra Sallows said...

I'm loving this leather jacket over the lace dress. Great mix of feminine and edgy!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com/

Johanna said...

I love the look of crochet and leather! Well done!

Andrea jueong said...

Love lace items and this dress is beautiful.Love how you styled it with leather jacket.
http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

Rachael Thomas said...

Love how you paired the lace dress with the leather jacket! Great juxtaposition between feminine and edgy!
xo Rachael
http://www.threadsforthomas.blogspot.com

A Labour of Life said...

I reall like this look, great pieces working so well together Thanks for linking up and I hope to see you next week

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I super love the edgy spin you gave this pretty white dress. Your hair is looking fabulous, also!

Mica T said...

The lace dress is so nice with the boots and leather jacket, lovely combination :)

Away From The Blue

Mrs C said...

That jacket is a killer!

Alexandra B. said...

A beautiful dress, great work. And I like the contrast between the romantic, feminine crochet dress & the leather of the rest of the look. Those booties are awesome.

Alex - Funky Jungle

Mummy Fever said...

Love the dress and boots ! #weekendbloghop

mummy's got style said...

Very cool style, love how you've toughened up the dress with the boots. Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday x

Carrie said...

So many bloggers have been wearing white dresses, love yours!! Especially with the jacket!

Dawn Lucy said...

I've always loved leather and lace! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for linking up!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Coco said...

Your jacket is stunning Alena, one of a kind!! much love dear, Baci,
Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

Kim ,USA said...

Beautiful ensemble leather jacket and a lace. AWesome!

Kim,USA

dimple khadi said...

Nice dress!!!
http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/playing-with-colors-on-sunny-day.html

Happiness at Mid Life said...

I always adore a little sweetness + edginess to an outfit. You've perfected that it here! Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

mummy's got style said...

Looking fab. Love the jacket. Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday

Sabina B said...

Looks great and you have chosen the color combination very well with cognac (?) and white. But the boots' form is the coolest. And appreciate affordability :) Got a black lace dress with white leatherjacket. So we love your style!!! xo Sabina | http://oceanbluestyle.blogspot.com/2014/03/elegance-ease-theater-stylewhiteleather.html

Abell Gilbert said...

The leather jacket is well designed and suits on a women shown in the picture. mens leather jackets

Avinash Dwivedi said...

Thanks for the sharing an awesome blog that will really helpful in the getting knowledge on the Latest Fashion of the Designer Jacket.
This is really a nice and attractive blog.
Women Designer Leather Jacket

Manish Chand said...

Leather jacket looks awesome. I like this Different style
Women Designer Leather Jacket