Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Floppy Hat














What I'm wearing:
military jacket - NY&Co // love this one
leather pants - H&M // similar
plaid shirt - JCPenney // similar
boots - MIA // here
bag - Lucky Brand // here
scarf - DSW // similar
hat - DSW // similar
Shop similar style:

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

12 comments:

awhite said...

Loving that scarf + hat, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Monika Faulkner said...

This pretty boho combination is absolutely divine, dear Alena!! The pops of pink from the hat and the scarf are such a great, feminine contrast to the edgier pants and studded boots...which - by the way! - are rock-star cool!! ;)

www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

Martina, Elegant 40 said...

You look wonderful! Very nice outfit! Great hat!

Martina, Elegant 40 said...

You look wonderful! Very nice outfit! Great hat!

Dawn Lucy said...

I love a floppy hat! So cool! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Kristina said...

The hat really elevates this (already awesome) combo to another level. A touch of elegance and a touch of boho. Just lovely.

Nora Minassian said...

That hat looks great on you, not easy to pull off, I love the whole look, you look fabulous!
Nora
www.jacketsociety.com

J Trogstad said...

Cut cut hat! Love those boots too! They are so cute year round!

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Perfect accessories to this outfit Alena!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Hopefully by next Fall I will have my own Burgundy Floppy Hat. I love yours and that pretty sombre scarf, too. Such great pieces from DSW.

Mamainheels- Janise said...

What a cute outfit! Thank you for sharing with #AllAboutYou linkup!!!

xo,
Janise
www.MamaInHeels.com

une femme said...

That pink scarf is gorgeous on you!