Thursday, May 14, 2015

Got Fruit?

Fruit-inspired outfit. I love this pineapple tank tee; it's very cute and colorful and reminds me of the Dole Plantation in Hawaii. I think too much fruit is never a problem, so I mixed a pineapple tee and a lemon clutch from the Kate Spade 'When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Limoncello' collection.














What I'm wearing:
tee - souvenir from Hawaii
jacket - Banana Republic
shorts - The Limited
flats - Vince Camuto
clutch - Kate Spade
glasses - Walmart optical
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

Linking up to:
 Fridays Fab FavoritesPassion for FashionFavorite Fashion Friday, Casual Friday LinkupFashion FridayBlog hopLittle Friday, Fashion FridayMummysGotstyleFun Fashion FridayCasual Friday Link upStylish SaturdayWatch What I'm Wearing, Style me SundayLink up by Lisa Shoe and Tell fashion link upTrend Spin TuesdayStyle SWAPConfident TwosdayReason to Dress,  Celebrate SouthernBloggers Who Have Inspired Me, Turning Heads TuesdayChic Style Link up,

12 comments:

Studio Kaufmann said...

Love your fruity t! Your shorts are super cute too. I'm linking up to Fashion Friday so come say hi.

Alexandra B. said...

Love this! You are looking awesome. The clutch is adorable and ... I want a fruit tee too ;-)

Have a nice weekend!

Alex - Funky Jungle

Dawn Lucy said...

So cute and fun! Pineapples always make me think of Hawaii and that's always a good thing.
Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday & have a fun weekend!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Abby said...

That shirt is adorable! I love pineapple prints too :)

By the way, I have a new post and giveaway on my blog. I'd love for you to swing by:

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

That pineapple top is so cute and this is such a polished shorts look!

Lisa Maynard said...

Such a great look!! Thank you so much for sharing with #linkupwithlisa @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/05/linkupwithlisa-17-purple-dress.html

Jennie said...

Love all this fruit. That pineapple shirt is adorable.

Laura said...

Aw! We just got back from an Hawaiian cruise and now I wish I had paid more attention to the t-shirts! I'm SO in to pineapples this summer since Hawaii! The fruit and the style!

Garaytreasures said...

Aww I just love this outfit. So colorful and fun!
Thanks for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" today.

Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

Life's a shoe said...

That top is so cute! loving the pineapple!

lifeisashoe

Alyssa Renee said...

Love your top and clutch! They are so cute!

~Alyssa~
shesalyssarenee.com
Follow Me:
Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

Stylista Fitness said...

Love the outfit! You look great :)

Melissa
Stylista Fitness