Sunday, June 28, 2015

Day to Night: Black and White

A simple black tee and white jeans can easily be taken from day to night with some easy changes.
A cute pair of sneakers or slip-ons are perfect for some running around.









 For the night look just add a nice jacket and a great pair of black heels to lengthen the look of  your legs. Also replace your purse with a small clutch. In my case, I detached the handles of my bag out and folded it in half.








What I'm wearing: 
t-shirt - Disney World souvenir // love this one
jacket - Armani Collezioni (thrifted) // similar
jeans - Express // similar
sandals - Guess // similar
bag - similar 
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

Linking up to:
Mix it MondayFunday Monday, Manic MondayHowISummerCreative MondaysFashionable Employed, Mingle Monday, Mahogany Closet Mondays Fashion Link UpShoe and Tell fashion link upPersonal Style MondayStyled up Link-upTrend Spin TuesdayStyle SWAPStyle SessionsConfident Twosday Reason to DressAll About You,  Celebrate SouthernBloggers Who Have Inspired Me, Turning Heads TuesdayChic Style Link up Style BloomColor BrigadeRandom WednesdayWhat I WoreMid Week MuseSarahTuckerUpFall Style Swap, Vintage GwenWhatcha Wearing WednesdayCappuccino&Fashion, WIWW, Trendy WednesdayStyle Me WeeklyWho's wearing WhatThe Wednesday PantsSummer Style Linkup, Spotlighting of the Week, #WIWT Link UpTrow Back ThursdayThursday FavoritesA Labor Fashion, The Style Files Link-Up, Brilliant Blog PostsThursday Fashion Files Link-Up, Fridays Fab FavoritesPassion for FashionCasual Friday LinkupFashion FridayFun Fashion FridayCasual Friday Link upLizzie in laceFlashback Fashion FridaysStylish Saturday,

18 comments:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

That t-shirt is so cute. I love both outfits. The dressy one is my favorite, especially with the blazer. Both your handbags and pairs of shoes are gorgeous in these outfits. =)

P.S. I will e-mail you soon about the Guest Post.

Mrs C said...

It is amazing what a blazer could do! Thanks for joining Shoe and Tell link up!

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love how you made this fun graphic tee so chic! :)

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Bogi Kenney said...

Such a fun t-shirt and I love how you dressed it up for a chic look!
Red Reticule

Cvetina Cekova said...

That tee is so unique! You styled it perfectly! Amazing sense of style! I love your hair!
xx
cvetybaby.com

Becky Goerend said...

I love how you dressed up the tee!

Becky
@bybmg

Shauna C said...

Ha! Super cute tshirt! Love the jacket paired with it too -xx

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Sandy a la Mode said...

i always love a white jeans look!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Nora Minassian said...

Great look both ways, but I especially like the going out look. love that stripe blazer, its so chic :)
Nora
www.jacketsociety.com

Kelly Madera said...

Love shirts with words. You've got me more interested!

I'm blogging about similar things, check it out and let me know what you think: www.kellmenow.com

XO K

Amy Johnson said...

Such a fun outfit! And that bag is great!

Debbie Stinedurf said...

Love the day to night transition...you nailed it!
Debbie
www.fashionfairydust.com

J. Elle said...

Great graphic tee and I love the day to night transition! Fabulous post!

Garaytreasures said...

What a random but fun tee. I love the night/date way of styling it, very creative and cute.
Thanks for linking up to "Bloggers WHo have Inspired Me" and you are welcome for the feature.
Rachel xo
Bloggers Who Have Inspired me link up now LIVE

Garay Treasures

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the tee, and the cute message on th eback. Great day to night transition!

Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Dawn Lucy said...

Cute .... love the evening look especially! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

I love outfits like this that transition so easily from day to night. Great looks!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Jeans and a Teacup said...

That bag is so cool! I love that you were able to turn it into a clutch!
Thanks for linking up to Flashback Fashion Fridays!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup