Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Floral Dress & Striped Tee

Once more a copycat of Ralph Lauren. This time I was inspired with this photo of girls in floral dresses and striped tees.



 I tried my floral dress with two different colored striped tees and different shoes. I would like to hear which one you like more?


























What I'm wearing:
silk dress - thrifted // similar
red-white top  - The Limited // similar
black-white top - no name (old) // similar
black shoes - Naturalizer // similar
green shoes - Boutique 9 // similar
bag - JCPenney // similar
bracelets - Pandora and  Tiffany & Co

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,
Linking up to:

14 comments:

TeenGirl Reviews said...

It's a pretty print, I would like to find something like that as a skirt.

www.teengirlreviews.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

That floral dress is dainty, pretty, flowy and feminine. I love it. I would never think to put a striped tee underneath but it works in both cases. The teal sandals are so cool. =)

P.S. Let me know if you want to do a Guest Post for me for August. Thanks. =)

Carrie said...

Oh, this is just brilliant! I never thought of doing this with my floral dress. Need to try it now!

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com

Debbie Stinedurf said...

What a great pairing...stripes and florals always seem to work. I wore a striped tee under a floral slip dress back in the winter...great minds! :)
Debbie
www.fashionfairydust.com

Jaclyn Kent said...

Oh, I LOVE the striped tee underneath! How cute!

Alexandra B. said...

What an interesting idea! They both work, but I think I slightly prefer the black one underneath.

Have a great weekend!

Alex - Funky Jungle

Dawn Lucy said...

So clever! I especially like the back view! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday and hope you're having a fab weekend!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lovely dress, love how you have styled this outfit :)

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

Straight A Style said...

I love floral and stripes together. The red/black shoe combo is my favorite.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Happiness at Mid Life said...

What a fun outfit inspiration - I love it with both colors of stripes!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!


Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Bogi Kenney said...

Such a beautifully lightweight dress! I love the asymmetric hem at the bottom.
Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

Grace Liang said...

It is a very interesting and creative way to combine the floral dress and the stripped tee! I think i will pick the first look. It looks more balanced since the tee is picking up one of the colors on the floral dress. ;)

Grace
http://colorandgrace.com

Johanna said...

You totally nailed this look and mirrored that image. I never thought to layer a striped tee with a sundress. Love it!

Tameka Brown said...

Nice floral dress. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!