Thursday, June 11, 2015

Striped Culottes













What I'm wearing:
top - H&M (old) // similar
culottes - Forever 21 // similar
sandals - Tommy Hilfiger // here
strappy front bralette - Victoria's secret // similar
bag - Nine West // similar
amber necklace - gifted // similar
Shop similar style:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

Linking up to:
Fridays Fab FavoritesPassion for FashionFavorite Fashion FridayCasual Friday LinkupBlog hopFashion FridayMummysGotstyleFun Fashion FridayLizzie in lace Watch What I'm Wearing,Style me SundayLink up by Lisa

3 comments:

Leelo R said...

Very cool outfit! Love it!

Come and link up Beauty by Miss L Weekly Fashion Link Up! 

Sierra Oblad said...

I've been wanting to try a pair of culottes! Love the way you've styled yours! That strappy bralette adds such a fun touch to this look!

Sierra
Sierra Elizabeth

Lisa Maynard said...

Beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing with #LINKUPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/06/linkupwithlisa-21-stylish-arch-support.html