Sunday, August 23, 2015

Plaid Tunic













What I'm wearing:
tunic - H&M // similar
jeans - H&M // similar
bag - Land's End // similar
espadrilles - Charles Albert // exact
bracelet - Forever 21 // similar
glasses - Walmart Optical //similar
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,
Linking up to:
Mix it MondayFunday MondayManic MondayHowISummerCreative MondaysFashionable Employed,  Mingle Monday, Personal Style MondayStart the Week StylishMahogany Closet Mondays Fashion Link-Up,  The Classy Monday Link UpBeauty by Miss LTrend Spin TuesdayStyle SWAPStyle SessionsConfident Twosday, All About You,  Celebrate SouthernBloggers Who Have Inspired Me, Turning Heads TuesdayChic Style Link up Style BloomColor BrigadeWhat I WoreMid Week MuseSarahTuckerUpFall Style Swap, Vintage GwenWhatcha Wearing WednesdayCappuccino&Fashion, WIWW, Trendy WednesdayStyle Me WeeklyWho's wearing WhatThe Wednesday Pants, Style me WednesdaySummer Style Linkup. Spotlighting of the WeekLook what I got#WIWT Link UpTrow Back ThursdayA Labor Fashion, Brilliant Blog PostsThursday Fashion Files Link-UpFridays Fab FavoritesPassion for FashionFavorite Fashion FridayCasual Friday LinkupBlog hopMummysGotstyleFun Fashion FridayLizzie in laceFlashback Fashion FridaysLinkPartyWithOsyStylish Saturday


16 comments:

lornamai said...

Great pattern mixing, love the summer plaid.

Jaymie Ashcraft said...

Such a cute look,love the shoes!!!
Jaymie
www.jaymieashcraft.com

Michelle Orsi said...

What a great bag! That would be perfect for the beach!

michellespaige.com

Allison said...

I think I need a plaid tunic in my closet for fall - super cute!

Sandy a la Mode said...

oh how i super love that bag!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

J. Elle said...

This look has so many fabulous details and textures! I really like the longer plaid shirt. Great look all around!

Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

Come join me for the Fabulous Friday Link-Up!

Shauna C said...

Great fall look! I really need to dig out my plaid now too :)

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Sincerely Jean said...

Thanks for linking up to Favorite Fashion Friday!
xoxo, SincerelyJean.com (co-host)

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Super fun tote! Love the tunic style plaid shirt too!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Rachel said...

I love those shoes and the pattern mixing here.
Rachel xo

Please join me for Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me Link up now LIVE here

Garay Treasures

mummy's got style said...

Love this laid back pretty style. Thanks for linking up to mummysgotstyle.com's #fashionfriday

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

That plaid tunic is fab and totally your style. Love the striped slip-ons, also. =)

Darcy said...

Fun look! That tunic is so perfect for fall!
www.amemoryofus.com

Antionette Blake said...

The accessories are a wonderful compliment to the plaid shirt. #PersonalStyleLinkup

Dawn Lucy said...

Loving that cool summery bag! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

OXOX

Dawn Lucy

http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Love all of the great accessories!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com