Sunday, November 8, 2015

Murals

If you want to find a cool backdrop for you photos in Honolulu just walk thru Kaka'ako industrial area - it's near Ward Warehouse shopping center - and you can find murals and graffiti art for any taste. During the past five years over a hundred local and international artists worked on Kaka'ako's walls, splashing color and beauty into the neighborhood with the annual Pow! Wow! festival.






What I'm wearing:
peasant top - Milly for Kohl's //only in white 
denim shorts - Forever 21 // similar
espadrilles - Charles Albert // similar
hat - H&M // similar
bag - similar


Shop similar style:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

Linking up to:







18 comments:

Patti said...

Very cute! Great to see you again at Visible Monday, xox

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Darcy said...

Those murals are so cool. What a great place for your pictures!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

OH Alena, I want it to be warm a day for at least one more week, so I could wear cute outfits like this. Love the murals, too.

Enjoy your week! <3 Ada.

lornamai said...

love your boho blouse, the background murals are such fun!

Tammy Hiveley said...

Such a great backdrop for your adorable outfit! xo Tammy

http://www.wildruffle.com/2015/11/11/never-say-never/

Rachel said...

These are beautiful murals, definitely lovely to see with your outfit. I miss shorts already!
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
Garay Treasures

Mrs Tubbs said...

The outfits are wonderful and the backdrops are stunning!

Karen R said...

Gorgeous mural and cute outfit!

-Karen
LadyinViolet.com

Clairejustine oxox said...

What a perfect place for a photo opp!! Lovely pictures and outfit :)

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

Ana Luiza said...

I wish it was still shorts weather here! Looks like you had a fun time and found so gorgeous spots!
Thank for linking up with us on Start the Week Stylish!
- Ana Luiza
The Northwest Blonde

Dawn Lucy said...

Beautiful! I love a pretty mural as a fashion photo shoot backdrop!

Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!
OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Amber R said...

This is a great casual outfit - and how pretty is that mural behind you!

http://www.avecamber.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

I hope you are having a great week so far!

Giveaway on my blog!

Amber

Abby said...

This is a gorgeous top! I love it with this casual look :)

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

Michelle Orsi said...

What an awesome location for photos. These look great!

michellespaige.com

Penniless Socialite said...

Love love love the backdrop you chose!
Tara
Penniless Socialite

Hi Tea Style said...

Cute look! Love those shoes!
http://www.hiteastyle.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Fun casual look! I will have to check out these murals the next time I am home. We are always only at the Ward center area at night.

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Daily Golf Clothing said...

What a perfect backdrop, and your outfit is great, I really like the top and those cute shoes.