Sunday, November 1, 2015

One week dresses marathon

Trying to come back to blogger duty. As you probably know from my previous posts, we have packed and moved to Hawaii and now we are trying to set up our life here. I still can't to do photos of my outfits at different angles, but this week at least I tried to take phone pics. I gave myself a challenge and wore only dresses all week.

















I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,








9 comments:

Patti said...

Gorgeous outfits. You always look pulled-together and fab. xo

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com


Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Welcome back Alena. So nice to see you again. You have been wearing so many cute dresses lately. Love the gray graphic maxi dress, the black wrap dress and that blush/ivory dress.

How is your sweet grandson? How was Halloween?

Hugs <3 Ada.

Abigail Castro said...

I live in dresses too! These are great looks!

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

Ana Luiza said...

Love this as a style challenge! Great job!
Thanks for linking up with us on Start the Week Stylish!
- Ana Luiza
The Northwest Blonde

Michelle Orsi said...

Great dresses! Love the maxi styles

michellespaige.com

Rachel said...

It's good to have you back to the blogging world and to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" been missing ya. Your dresses are so lovely, especially the maxi ones.

Rachel xo
Garay Treasures

Leelo R said...

wow! So many great dresses!

Mica T said...

Love both of your beautiful grey maxi dresses! :)

Well done on your challenge too! :) I did a Frocktober fundraiser recently and wore dresses for the entire month, after the first week I was a bit fed up of dresses so I can imagine how you felt, haha!


Away From The Blue Blog

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Aloha and welcome back Alena! I grew up on Oahu and go home at least once every year. If you have any questions about Hawaii, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com