Monday, December 28, 2015

Weekly Wardrobe 4

Continuing my weekly wardrobe series. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to celebrating the New Year. Sunday's outfit: Fair isle sweater

Shop similar stile:
sweater - Tommy Hilfiger [ similar ] // pants - Old Navy [ similar ] // espadrilles - Sam Edelman [ similar ] // bag - Nine West [ similar ]


Monday's outfit: Went to go see a Christmas production called "All Scrooged Up" at church. I didn't know that I was a copycat of Mrs. Claus.

Shop similar style:
dress - Self Made [ similar ] // cardigan - Tommy Filfiger [ similar ] // sandals - Tommy Filfiger [ exact ] // clutch - The Limited [ similar ]


Tuesday's outfit:

top - Forever 21 [ similar ] // culottes - Forever 21 [ similar ] // sandals - [ similar ] // bag - Nine West [ similar ] // watch - Bulova [ similar ]
Wednesday's outfit:

Shop similar style:
dress - Uniqlo [ similar ] // sandals - Birkenstock [ similar ] bag - Nine West [ similar ]  // watch - Bulova [ similar ]


Thursday's outfit: A relaxed Christmas night outfit.

Shop similar style:
top - American Eagle [ similar ] // shorts - Aeropostale [ similar ] // sandals - Birkenstock [ similar ]

Friday's outfit: Christmas day outfit. Checking out the Sheraton Waikiki sand sculptures.


Shop similar style:
dress - Banana Republic [ similar ] // sandals - [ similar ] // bag - JCPenney [ similar ]


Saturday's outfit:

Shop similar style:
top - The Limited [ similar ] // skirt - Banana Republic [ similar ] // sandals - [ similar ] // bag - bag - Nine West [ similar ]  // watch - Bulova [ similar ]


I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 

Linking up to:





12 comments:

Jaymie Ashcraft said...

Love the yellow pants!!! :)
Jaymie
www.jaymieashcraft.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

Lovely outfits, I like casual looks as well, from the tree picture to others, and red is your color!
Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
Happy New YEar!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Kelly said...

Love the white dress lookI would love to have you join my blogger link-up: bit.ly/1muMV0V

Hope to see you there!

xo,

Kelly

Edyta said...

Looove the yellow outfit <3 AWESOME!
Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

Brooke of Passport Couture said...

I love that you made your own red dress! I used to work as a seamstress, so I understand how much work it is. I love your use of bold colors!
http://passportcouture.com

lornamai said...

Love the colourful knit with bright yellow trousers - how very daring! The shade of red dress is perfect for your skin tone. You look great.

A Labour of Life said...

all great looks but I love the yellow pants and shoes,

Hope to see you at a Labour of Fashion linkup.
http://www.alabouroflife.com/2016/01/a-plethora-of-plaids-when-you-fashion.html

Clairejustine oxox said...

So many great looks here, love your stripy dress :):)

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

Jessica Jannenga said...

Lovely looks, and I think the deep pink is a great color on you. The embroidery on the white top is lovely, such a fan of details!

Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Love all the looks, my favorite is the double stripes!!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Great collection of outfit! I love the print mixing with F21 top + culottes!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Fashionista Momma said...

So many great outfits! Love the one you wore to see the production. Thanks for linking up for Style It Friday. xo~ Megan The Fashionista Momma