Sunday, December 13, 2015

Weekly Wardrobe 2

Hey guys… It's the second week that I am trying to get back on blogging track and am continuing to take daily outfit picks for my 'Weekly Wardrobe' posts.

So I am starting with a collage of Sunday's outfit: I wore a backward kimono for a Christmas party with the residents of our building. Sometimes a bare back gives such a cool feeling.


Shop similar style: 
cami - Kohl's [ similar ] // kimono - Forever 21 [ similar ] // shorts - Kohl's [ similar ] // flip-flops - Old Navy [ similar ] // glasses - Furla [ similar ]



Monday's outfit: Loose fit dress from Uniqlo (Japanese store). As I see a lot of Japanese tourists around Waikiki I can tell that they are modern but still follow their tradition and don't show the shape of their bodies. Loose fit clothing look very 'kawaii' (Japanese for cute) on them...I hope on me, too:)


Shop similar style:
dress - Uniqlo [ similar ] // sandals - J 41 [ similar ] // bag - Nine West [ similar ]
Tuesday's outfit: Back to 90's with 'R & B' influence - oversized pants, neon colors, and a baseball cap.
Also I had double pineapples, check my espadrilles and tank top.


Shop similar style:
tank-top - Walmart [ similar ] // pants - self made [ similar ] // espadrilles - Lucky Brand [ exact ] // bag - Straw Studios [ similar ] // cap - City Hunter [ similar ]
Wednesday's outfit: I love this dress with a lace panel; it's beautiful and very comfy.


Shop similar style:
dress - J Crew [ similar ] // sandals - C Label [ similar ] // bag - Nine West [ similar ] // watch - Bulova [ similar ]
Thursday's outfit: I showed this dress in one week dress marathon; it has a very cool back detail.


Shop similar style:
dress - [similar] // sandals - Michael for Michael Kors [ similar ] // bag - souvenir from Finland [ similar ] // watch - Bulova [ similar ] // glasses - Furla [ similar ]
Friday's outfit: Just a yellow-green mood.


Shop similar style:
polo shirt - [ similar ] // pants - Talbot's [ similar ] // espadrilles - Sam Edelman [ exact ] // bag - Nine West [ similar ] // watch - Bulova [ similar ]

Saturday's outfit: Comfy, running around style - a breezy, wavy top with leggings.


Shop similar style:
top -  from Japan [ similar ] // leggings - Forever 21 [ similar ] // sandals - Birkenstok [ similar ] // backpack - Hawaiian [ similar ] // glasses - Furla [ similar ]


I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 
Linking up to:






12 comments:

Darcy said...

My favorite is wednesday's outfit!
www.amemoryofus.com

lornamai said...

Love all the colours of your blouse on Sunday's blouse plus I love your maxi dress on Thrusday.

Aleczandra Sallows said...

So many cute looks! I love the pink J Crew dress. What a classic piece

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Daily Golf Clothing said...

My favorite is Wednesday's outfit, color of the dress is gorgeous and I really like lace details.

Ana Luiza said...

Looks like you are having fun in the sun! Thanks for linking up on Start the Week Stylish
xoxo - Ana Luiza
The Northwest Blonde

the cape on the corner said...

love the relaxed look with the pineapple.
b

Happiness at Mid Life said...

How clever to wear your kimono backwards!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and have a wonderful holiday season. See you in 2016!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Rachel said...

Cute Kimono and warm weather looks.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
http://garaytreasures.com

Dawn Lucy said...

Fun to see some summer looks! Thanks so much for being a part of Fun Fashion Friday!

OXOX
Dawn Lucy

http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com/

Mica T said...

Nice to see some other warm weather looks this week on the Style Eixir linkup (how I found your blog!).

I really like that polka dot dress, it's lovely, but my favourite outfit was the first one with the backwards kimono! I've never thought to try that with a kimono before! :) Such a great idea.

Away From The Blue Blog

jody deroy said...

You are so lucky to be in shorts & dresses. lots of sweaters around here ;)

http://michellespaige.com

mummy's got style said...

You look fabulous. I especially love the maxi dress. Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday