Sunday, December 20, 2015

Weekly Wardrobe 3: Pre-Christmas

Since Christmas is just around the corner, this week I decided to wear some outfits that have Christmas spirit. I found that it's not too easy when the weather outside is 80 degrees F (27 degrees C) and you don't have any ugly sweaters:)

On Sunday I wore a top with silver snowflakes on it.

Shop similar style:
top- American Eagle [ similar ] // jeans - Dsquared2 (old) [ similar ] // sandals - Tommy Hilfiger [ exact ] // bag - Lucky Brand [ similar ]

Monday's outfit reminded me of frosty, snowy days. The photo quality doesn't show the print on the shirt but it looks like an icy pattern on a window.

Shop similar style:
shirt - Self Made [ similar ] // skirt - Self Made [ similar ] // sandals - Tommy Hilfiger [ similar ] // bag - Nine West [ similar ]
Tuesday's outfit: as you can see my top has reindeer on it.

(без названия)
Shop similar style:
top - Forever 21 [ similar ] // jeans - Amerinan Eagle [ similar ] // espadrilles - Charles Albert [ similar ] // bag - Fossil [ similar ]
Wednesday's outfit: I couldn't think of anything except to put my Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer brooch on...so it's kind of Christmasy

Shop similar style:
sweater - Zara [ similar ] // pants - H&M [ similar ] // brooch - Macy's [ love this one ] // sneakers - Diesel [ similar ] // bag - Nine West [ similar ]
i
Thursday's outfit: With this backdrop my outfit looks pretty Christmasy, too. Actually, I wore this floral skirt last Christmas, only I paired it with a red pullover. This time we went to go see 'Star Wars'. Of course, I couldn't miss the opportunity to add my Yoda quote t-shirt.

 
Shop similar stile:
t-shirt - Souvenir from Disneyland [ similar ] // skirt - Express [ similar ] sneakers - Adidas [ similar ] // bag - [ similar ]

Friday's outfit: A little bit of rock-n-roll for Christmas.

Shop similar style: 
top - American Eagle [ similar ] // shirt - Newport [ similar ] // pants - H&M [ similar ] // sandals - Earth [ similar ] // bag - Nine West [ similar ] // watch - Bulova [ similar ]

Saturday's outfit: A mix of 'green' and 'white' Christmas.

Shop similar style:
sweater - Old Navy [ similar ] // jeans - American Eagle [ similar ] // sneakers - Peter Pilotto for Target [ exact ] // bag - Nine West [ similar ] // brooch - Macy's [ like this one ] // watch - Bulova [ similar ]



I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 

Linking up to:







10 comments:

Debonita Choudhury said...

Love your Wednesday's outfit. I have a similar colour sweater. Love the sweater and leather pants combination.

Thanks so much linking up to Classy Monday Blog Link Up.

Debs x

Elegantly Fashionable

Patti said...

Great week of Christmas outfits! Love the Yoda tee too. xox

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Darcy said...

I really like Friday's outfit!
www.amemoryofus.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Great looks this week, Alena. I love the second and third outfits the best and of course the green sweater and red plaid shirt are perfect for the Holidays.

Merry Christmas! <3 Ada.

lornamai said...

Your green sweater is a great colour on you, love those leather leggings! Have a great Christmas!

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

Love the Zara sweater - Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!

Rebecca
http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Shauna C said...

The snowflake top is so cute. Perfect for the holidays!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Aleczandra Sallows said...

So many cute looks! I love the patterned and floral skirts. So fun!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Lauren said...

Loving these styles!

Mica T said...

Your Christmas outfit is my favourite of them all, although I love the skirt in your second outfit, it's so nice, lovely print and colour.

Hope you had a merry Christmas!

Away From The Blue Blog