Sunday, December 6, 2015

Weekly Wardrobe

One more time trying to return to blogger's duty. This month I'll try to make one post a week and share the outfits that I wore all week.

Sunday's outfit: What can be easier than denim shorts with  a striped top?



Shop similar style:


Monday's outfit: A linen skirt with a jabot top. I showed a similar outfit in detail here when I did the series on the female characters of "Mad Men".

 
Shop similar style:
Tuesday: Culottes with a vest.


 

Shop similar style:




Wednesday: A colorful blouse with jeans and sneakers.


Shop similar style:

Thursday: A relaxing beach day and some Christmas spirit in Waikiki.


 

Shop similar style:
Friday: A khaki dress and my new espadrilles with a pineapple print on them. Also, you can check this dress with different shoes here.


Shop similar style:

Saturday: Printed pants. You probably saw this outfit here.



Shop similar style:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 
Linking up to:





11 comments:

Patti said...

Lovely round-up - that last dress is gorgeous! Thanks for linking,

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love that first outfit and the outfit of culottes+vest. It feels weird seeing such nice warm weather outfits next to all the Christmas decor. You looked great all week, Alina.

Darcy said...

denim shorts with a striped top is always a good combo!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lovely outfits, i love the 2nd one, great shirt :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

lornamai said...

I really want a long sleeved tee with stripes too, so simple and effective plus I love your colourful printed blouse. You look great in all your photos.

Abigail Castro said...

I love all outfits! But can't deny that striped long sleeve top is a classic!

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

Regina L. L. Wells | You Are a Daisy said...

Cute round up here. I just love the incongruity of the snowmen decorations and the tropical atmosphere.

Dawn Lucy said...

Looks like a hot December! Cute looks & thanks for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com/

Jessica Jannenga said...

Wow, I am in amazement at how warm it must be Although it is high 60s here in Charlotte. Love the pic expecially of the outfit with the tree!
Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Jeans and a Teacup said...

I'm really loving that tote bag in your first outfit! Cute looks!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Pretty round up of your outfits. Love the purple top, it's so pretty!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com