Sunday, January 31, 2016

Drape-Front Top

Don't you think that my outfit looks kind of like the sculpture in the backdrop?







What I'm wearing: 
draped top - Newport News [ similar ] // cami - American Eagle [ similar ] // destroyed boyfriend jeans -  American Eagle [ similar ] // sandals - Birkenstock [ similar ] // bag - Fossil [ similar ]

Shop similar style:

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 
Linking up to:





14 comments:

Patti said...

Very cute casual look, thanks for sharing! xo

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love those distressed crop BF jeans and how you styled them. Nice sandals. Bring some Summer my way will you?

Darcy said...

What a great place for pictures!
www.amemoryofus.com

Rachel said...

Simply beautiful! love the photos :)

http://chicglamstyle.com

Clairejustine oxox said...

Great look, love your jeans :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

Stephanie Robinson said...

Love how you've dressed for your surroundings! i also like that drapey top, however as much as I like them they don't work for me - partly because I'm always fussing with them! #creativemondays

Jen P said...

You blend right in :)

Thanks for sharing and hope to see you at the Fashionably Employed link up too!

http://www.fashionablyemployed.com/category/style/sophisticated-style-link-up/

Jen

Paulina said...

Loving this kind of casual style!

Paulina

shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I do love the outfit and sculpture comparison! How neat!
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
http://garaytreasures.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Great top and love the background too!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Dawn Lucy said...

Cute comfy look!

Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

Whitney James said...

Cute and comfy look. Thanks for sharing!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Fashionista Momma said...

Great casual look. Love the drapey top. xo ~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

Kelly said...

This is a great casual look! Stunning photos! I host a weekly fashion link-up and would love to have you join! You can find this weeks link-up here: bit.ly/1XmRwzv

Xo,

Kelly