Sunday, January 17, 2016

Peplum hem dress

This week some of my friends from the mainland visited us here in Hawaii, so we did some touristy stuff. This is the striped dress with lemon-lime side panels that I wore for the day that we spend at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Before the Polynesian Cultural Center we made a quick stop at the beautiful Byodo-in Temple.







What I'm wearing:
dress - MILLY for Kohl's [ similar ] // bag - Straw Studio [ similar ] // 
sandals - Birkenstoke [ similar ] // glasses - Furla [ similar ]

Shop similar style:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 
Linking up to:





11 comments:

MAPLELEOPARD said...

Wow I so love your dress and happy to find a Hawaii blogger! I love to vacation there, was just there in June....I would love to live there, but so so spendy! I did several posts about my trip ...I hope to go again this year.

What a gorgeous background too, I haven't been to the Polynesian culture center in years! Lovely post!!

Valerie
Fashion and Travel
http://www.mapleleopard.com

Patti said...

Thanks for sharing with Vis Monday! xo

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Darcy said...

What pretty places to take these pictures!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Rachel said...

Awesome place ! Love that dress as well. I like the color of your dress!

http://chicglamstyle.com

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

Wow you and the backdrop are both wonderful - Stay pretty!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Michelle Orsi said...

Great dress! Reminds me of a line Kate Spade had a few years ago :)

michellespaige.com

Jen @ Librarian for Life and Style said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute dress -- was that one of the ones in a scuba-like fabric? -- and PERFECT for the venue! :)

Clairejustine oxox said...

Beautiful location and dress :)

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

Aleczandra Sallows said...

This dress is just adorable! I love the stripes + lemons, and the peplum bottom is a perfect touch.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

What a pretty dress! I took my husband and son to see the temple the last time I was home. I had forgotten about the mosquitos there and was attacked by them.

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Annessa Smith @ Seeking Sunshine said...

Your dress is so cute and festive! The temple is also one of my favorite parts of visiting Hawaii, so peaceful and pretty!

Annessa
www.seekingsunshine.com