Sunday, February 14, 2016

February Weekly Wardrobe #2

Second Week of February Weekly Wardrobe

Monday we walked through Kaka'ako, where the Pow Wow festival took place and artists started to work on their 2016 murals. I took this photo near one of last year's painted walls.


What I'm wearing: dress - Lucky Brand [ similar ] // sandals - Birkenstock [ sandals ] // bag - JC Penney [ similar ]



Tuesday's photo was taken in front of the Pali Momi Medical Center



What I'm wearing: silk blouse - Forever 21 [ similar ] // jeans - H&M [ similar ] // bag - Fossil [ similar ] // oxfords - Steve Madden [ similar ]
On Wednesday we had kind of cool weather (instead of our usual 80F/28C it was 75F/20C), so why not wear boots?


What I'm wearing:
denim jacket - Tommy Hilfiger [ similar ] // dress - self made [ similar ] // boots - MIA [ similar ] // bag - Lucky Brand [ similar ]
The windy library day; only the heavy books in my bag kept me on the ground.


What I'm wearing: button down shirt - Uniqlo [ similar ] // tank top - American Eagle [ similar ] // silk wide pants - thrifted [ similar ] // bag - Straw Studio [ similar ] kitten heel sandals - Unisa [ similar ]
Costco and Home Depot shopping day.


What I'm wearing: button down shirt - JC Penney [ similar ] // denim shorts - J Crew [ similar ] // espadrilles - Charles Albert [ similar ] // cooler bag - Sam's [ similar ]

One more Pow Wow festival day. Here I wore this dress as a skirt.


What I'm wearing: dress - TJ Maxx [ similar ] // t-shirt - self made [ similar ]
sandals - Earth [ similar ] // tote - DWS [ similar ] // bracelet - The Sweet  Nature [ similar ]

Valentine's Day.


What I'm wearing: silk dress - thrift store [ similar ] // bag - Straw Studio [ similar ] // sandals - Michael  Kors [ similar ] // bracelets - Pandora [ similar ]

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 




6 comments:

Patti said...

Another great week of style! I love the white boho skirt. xo

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Darcy said...

Love the silk blouse in the second look!
www.amemoryofus.com

Rachel said...

love all the looks and outfits! pretty !

http://chicglamstyle.com

Mica T said...

Love your Wednesday outfit the most - such a nice combination with hat printed dress and denim jacket :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Love the last outfit so much!!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Michelle Orsi said...

Love your dresses! Each one is so pretty

http://michellespaige.com