Tuesday, September 30, 2014

First Taste of Fall

Today is raining but last week we had absolutely 'summery' weather (some days hit 80 degrees) - so I wore an off- the-shoulder top with a denim vest...and because the calendar screamed about it being the end of September, I decided: it's time for a 'taste of fall' and sported my new pair of boots.









I think in this outfit I could be called some mythical creature from the science fiction world - what about a modern elf?

tunic - from Finland (old), vest - thrifted, leggings - no name, scarf - just a piece of chiffon fabric, boots - Audrey Brooke


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Boots!! And thanks so much for joining my weekly link up!
xo,
Lisa

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

The sleeves and shoulders on that top are so cool and I love the knee-high boots. I too am wearing my denim vest lately, to layer for Fall. Check it out on my latest outfit. =)

Thanks for joining Renae and I for FIF this past Friday. I welcome you to check out my blog as well. Thanks & Happy Sunday, Ada. =)

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Wow those are some HOT boots!!!

Thank you so much for joining TBT Fashion link up and I hope to see you this Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com