Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall challenge: Days 9 to 11

For Day #9 'Style Me Pretty Fall Challenge' we must wear a Dressy Sweatshirt + Striped Tee + Leggings (or Black Jeans) + Leopard Flats.
A few weeks ago I wore a similar outfit, so that day I changed it a little for My 'going to a restaurant with my husband and a friend' outfit. I was really feeling uncomfortable going out in leggings and flats, so I wore over-the-knee boots.




top- Express, leggings - no name, boots - Audrey Brooke, necklace - H&M

For Day #10 we should wear some menswear pieces like a Long Cardigan + Solid Tee + Plaid Scarf + Boyfriend Jeans + Oxfords. With the colors that I used it ended up a  girly-girl outfit.

cardigan - Liz Claiborne, top- old (no name), jeans - American Eagle, shoes - Vince Camuto, scarf - from Japan, bag - Urban Expressions

For Day #11 we must go with a Striped Tee + Puffer Vest + Dark Wash Jeans + Leopard Scarf + Riding Boots. Because I already used my plaid-leopard scarf with a pink vest on Day #1 I switched it to plaid one.


scarf & vest - JCPenney, top - Old Navy, jeans - American Eagle, boots - Ralph Lauren, bag - some European brand

6 comments:

renae said...

Alena, hi!

I have never done one of these challenges. I don't want that much pressure, I guess. Great that you have the ambition and time to do it so well.

Thanks a bunch for your loyalty to Fashion ITEM Friday. Now go see others blogs and get them to get to know you. ♥

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

All of these outfits are awesome. Love that floral scarf and your collection of footwear. That first outfit is a favorite however. The top and boots are both stunners. You look great!

Alexandra said...

I love that first look, especially the boots and the back detail of the shirt.

Alex - Funky Jungle

Unknown said...

I like the first and last outfits. Great style and I love the boots!
Stephanie
http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I like the first and last outfits. Great style and I love the boots!
Stephanie
http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

Claire said...

What pretty looks, love all the outfits!

God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com