Sunday, December 14, 2014

Inspirational Monday

Our inspiration from Two Birds today is Carey Mulligan
My outfit is kind of far from the original. 
She wore black pants - I wore black leather pants. She wore a striped cardigan, I wore a striped scarf that gave me shape close to the one on her outfit. 
Also, Carey Mulligan's outfit looks more classy and elegant, I look more like a "let's rock-n-roll".person.












What I'm wearing: jacket - Uniqlo, pants - H&M, boots - London Rebel, hat - The Limited, purse - Coach, belt - no name

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 


4 comments:

Patti said...

I like your inspired look even better than the original! Lovely wrap. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

Colour Queen said...

I just love your blacket wrap scarf, you've styled it so well, it looks just like a jacket. I may have to copy this idea! You look great.

Kezzie said...

What a pretty outfit Aleena! I really like your take on it- I totally see it! Mine is TOTALLY tenuous!!!! x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blanket scarf there, and I love how you styled it. I have yet to try mine that way. where did you find yours?Rachel xo