Sunday, August 3, 2014

Short vacation

We had a two day vacation.
First stop was in New Hampshire at Hampton beach. It was so foggy in the evening, so here you can see me in the fifty shades of gray. I didn't mean any erotic sence in this, but real beach and ocean, and sky, and my outfit color. 






Here I used a little bit of blue filter.


We had dinner at a very cool place - the 'Tuna Striker Pub'. This place has great views. If you ever go to Hampton just try the buffalo scallops here;  they are delicious. 


The next day we drove to Maine to check the beaches there, but I took no pictures of me there. Just one shot from downtown  Kennebunkport.



2 comments:

Crystelle said...

I am glad you were able to take a short vacation. It is so nice to get out. You look very happy!! :)
xox, Crystelle
CrystelleBoutique

Antionette Blake said...

I have yet to get to the beach, so thanks for sharing. This summer is flying by at mega speeds, perhaps, I'll get a chance before Labor Day! Have a wonderful week.