Monday, November 10, 2014

November Style: Tweed Jacket with Maxi Dress


Just want to say: 'My wings are for repair, so today I'm riding the broom!"









jacket - thrifted, dress - Lucky Brand, purse - old (some European brand), boots - London Rebel, scarf & hat - DWS

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh I just love this tweed jacket. The gray pairs so pretty with your pink scarf!

Brooke
www.pumpsandpushups.com

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

Love the patterns here. Great jacket too! The pink touch is perfect!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Unknown said...

Fantastic pop of color! Love that skirt!

Glad I found you on the Living In Color Style Link Up Ill be sure to follow!

Xoxo
Ashley
www.ArrayofStyle.com
Stop by sometime

Happiness at Mid Life said...

This skirt ...wow - it makes you look so tall. Love this look - thank you so much for sharing on TBT Fashion link up. Have a great weekend!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Carrie said...

I love seeing pink still this time of year! The scarf and hat are so great together!

Unknown said...

A scarf makes your outfit so smart. The tweed jacket is so versatile. A great outfit.
Thank you for linking with Passion4Fashion LinkUp where I am co-hosting with Rachel.
Angele
Following you on bloglovin - I'd be thrilled if you could follow me back:) https://www.bloglovin.com/theeuropeanmalteser

Mama and More aka Zaz said...

Love the print on that maxi! Thanks for linking to All About You Tuesday linkup on Mama-andmore.com

Unknown said...

Great print and the pops of color are just my kind of thing. LOVE this look! Thank you for linking up with the Thrift Sisters.

Thrifting Diva
www.thriftingdiva.com

Shauna said...

It's so nice to see a pop of pink in the fall. You look so fantastic!!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net