Friday, November 7, 2014

PInspiration


This post was written back in the spring, but for some reason wasn't publish at that time. Since the weather then and now is about the same....I guess I can  publish this post now.

"In winter I saw this look at the J Crew lookbook and loved it. 
At that time I couldn't walk with bare legs and with tights it didn't look as good as without them.
So when the weather became warm enough for bare legs, and not warm enough to go without a sweater, I finally went with this idea for a movie date night with my husband."













shirt - Old Navy, sweater - Forever 21, skirt - Banana Republic, shoes - B.O.C, bag - Urban Expression , cap - J Crew


I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 


   

6 comments:

Patti said...

It's a great between-seasons look, and you look great! Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday.

Unknown said...

Love the skirt and the sweater looks cozy!

Unknown said...

Okay ... I've been avoiding ball caps because EVERYONE wears them 24/7 here, but I've never seen one worn in such a cool way, and fun at the same time. Matching those girly little slippers is genius for date night. Bet your huz fell in love all over again! Excellent interpretation, 'cause you made it your own, and that's creativity and not imitation!

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

Love that you added a pin to the sweater. Very cute!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Love all the details in this outfit. I used to have that skirt and loved it until I put it through the wash without reading the washing instructions. It shrank so much!

Alice
www.happinessamtidlife.com

P.S. Hope you stop by Thursday and join TBT Fashion link up.

Colour Queen said...

Love the stripey skirt and your jumper looks so warm and comfy. You look great!