Friday, January 30, 2015

Poncho day

Here it is! Day 30; the next to last day of January’s 'Take one, pass it on' remix challenge, and I repeated these riding boots from yesterday.
.







I'm forced to admit that this poncho has a strange feature. For some reason, I had never put it on during clear and sunny days. I only wear it on 'drizzle weather', like how it was today and also in December when I wore this poncho last. I didn't show these photos before...but here's the proof.






What I'm wearing:
poncho - Old Navy (old) similar
down jacket - Uniqlo similar
cords - 1st Kiss similar
today's purse - Lucky Brand here
December's purse - old, no name similar
boots - Lauren Ralph Lauren (similar here and  here)

I almost never show the stuff that I want to have in my wardrobe, but today I can not be silent about this Ombre Rabbit Fur Poncho, which I am obsessed with! If we didn't have plans to move to Hawaii this year I would definitely buy it.


I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 




4 comments:

Carrie said...

You're moving to Hawaii? I am jealous!! That poncho is definitely perfect for drizzly weather and I love your fringe purse in the burgundy color! So pretty! Also this pass it on challenge sounds really fun.

Unknown said...

What a fun wardrobe challenge, dear Alena...I love your "Take One, Pass it On" idea!! Actually, taking a piece from a previous look and incorporating it into a new look is something I've done for years; I have this weird thing about putting an item I've worn (even once!) back with my "clean" pieces...so I'll wear it a couple of times in succession, and then into the wash it goes!! P.S. So envious of your impending move to Hawaii!! ;)

www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

I love that the fringe from the poncho carries through with your purse. Both great outfits!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Steph @MisplacedBrit said...

Cute poncho, love the trousers :-)
...Hawaii... WOW!
Thanks for linking up with #AllAboutYou