Sunday, February 15, 2015

Winter floral

I planned this outfit as a Valentine's night out with my husband but the weather made us adjustment our plans, so we just relaxed and stayed home. I still want to show the photos because I think it would be a perfect outfit for Valentine's Day. Maybe I can wear it another time.
Another outfit with this skirt can be found by 'floral skirt' label.


















What I'm wearing:
jacket - Self  made // similar here and here
sweater - JCPenney // similar
cami - Self made // similar here and here
skirt - Express // similar here and here
boots - no name (old) // similar
clutch  - The Limited // similar
scarf - H&M // similar
gloves - no name (old) // similar
 sunglasses - JLO // similar
necklace - gifted // similar
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,


7 comments:

Colour Queen said...

Love the mix of prints here. Your floral skirt is stunning. Love the snowy background - you look great!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Your over-sized plaid coat and floral skirt are gorgeous. I'd never think of pairing them together but they look fantastic as a duo!

Unknown said...

I love the mix of plaid and floral.
http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

Missymayification said...

This is such a chic outfit. I love every garment you have on. Stunning! :)

missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

cherie at stylenudge.com said...

I love your chunky black boots - very cool. I'm a big fan of florals and mixing prints and patterns together. Great look!
Thank you for linking up with SHOE AND TELL on Style Nudge!!

Cherie
http://www.stylenudge.com

Unknown said...

I like the coat and boots. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

WDYGI said...

So cute! Love that print on the skirt!