Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mesh sweater

Today a crazy snow storm came about, but yesterday I still had the opportunity to wear a sweater with a button down shirt.







sweater - Marshals, shirt - JCPenney, wrap skirt - Talbot s, purse - Nine West, boots - Audrey Brooke , hat - DSW, necklace - J Crew

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love those grey boots!! I have been looking for a pair. Cute outfit, love the hat, too!

Claire Justine said...

Aww your boots are great :)

Thanks for linking up #weekendbloghop

Patti said...

Great layered look - I love the boots and the jewelry. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!