Monday, February 17, 2014

Inspiration Monday

Today is Inspiration Monday over at Two Birds and our inspiration is Taylor Momsen. I think this snapshot is about five years old, but it still looks modern and likeable. I love it, especially the gray jacket, and of course the blue ankle booties; they really make the outfit! Also, I think that Taylor Momsen looks unusually sophisticated here, more commonly she can be seen in grunge style.

What about my outfit? It's impossible to be sophisticated, if you like and buy the opposite  type of clothes. As usual, my cardigan and skirt bring me a more artistic and bohemian look.

 












hat - NY & Co
gloves - H& M
sweater - bebe
cardigan - Slonl
skirt - individually tailored
boots - London Rebel
bag - old (European)
sunglasses -Walmart optical 
tights - Marshall's 





4 comments:

Shon said...

Hi there! I am your first and newest follower.

I love the cardigan and how you have it layered here. The booties are really cute too and so versatile.

Stopping in from the link up at Two Birds!

silvergirl said...

I am all over this sweater coat!!!
Love everything about it
Brett

two birds said...

i love this look on you! that sweater coat is amazing!

Jennie said...

That skirt is absolutely beautiful!