Monday, February 24, 2014

Inspiration Monday

This Monday our inspiration from Two Birds is Ashley Tisdale (I have no idea who she is). 
Her jacket has an interesting embroidered detail that I like, I also like her western style boots.

It's kind of strange, but I didn't have a little black dress. Generally, I don't own a big amount of black clothes at all. 

This time I just dressed up in my violet Uniqlo dress and threw on a scarf that I brought in Japan.
So here I look more like a Hollywood diva from the forties, who is hiding from the paparazzi behind dark glasses and a scarf.  

 


















jacket - London Fog
dress - Uniqlo
boots - London Rebel
scarf - Japanese
glasses - Walmart optical


Perfectly Coutured

4 comments:

two birds said...

such a diva!!! ;) i love your color choices!

Kezzie said...

Your outfit most looks like Ashley's than any I've seen and I much prefer your awesome blue sweater dress!!! Lovely!x

silvergirl said...

great color on that fabulous cable knit dress
brett

Tina Bradley said...

I love that blue dress! Fabulous! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com