Monday, November 18, 2013

Inspiration Monday

Today is Inspiration Monday. I am linking up with Two Birds for this challenge. Today our inspiration is
Miranda Kerr. Her killer off-duty outfits are applauded by countless style blogs for their mix of sex appeal, sportiness, and elegance. A "Glamour" fashion editor said, " this is one of her genius outfit ideas: dress up a denim skirt with a blazer and you need to try it on!"
Personally, I like the first look more than the second one.


But anyway...oops! I don't own a jean skirt but I have some denim shorts. So my outfit looked more like this one.



I wore a jacket with a fur vest instead of a coat.






Actually, this Miranda Kerr's outfit really reminded me of the 90's, so I tried to use shorts and black tights two more ways, and gave myself some rock/punk style.

No comments: