Monday, May 26, 2014

Inspiration Monday

This time for Inspiration Monday Two Birds gave us Stacy Keibler with a completely casual and laid-back summer outfit. So I tried to adapt it my way.


 

Almost all week we had rainy and fairly cool weather. I didn't even expect that I would have any chance of wearing this ultra-flattering and flowy top so I also threw on my sweater.




My expectations failed and the weather turned quite summer-like.



Actually for the past five years I didn't wear this top a lot but still kept it in my closet. 
Not just because those  ruffles are an adorable detail and strategic stomach-camouflage,  but mostly because I love the fabric blend - silk with cotton, it's very peasant touching the skin.










Linking up to: Inspiration MondayManic Monday, On the Daily Express Random WednesdayWhat I Wore


3 comments:

Carylee said...

Shorts, flat sandals, and a flowy top are staples to get me through summer! I'm on the hunt for my perfect summer hat! Yours is cute! -Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

Kezzie said...

You look really cute in this! I love the feel of silk too! X

Corinne said...

The stripy bag really sets this outfit off well =)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com