Sunday, August 17, 2014

Peplum top + shorts

When I bought a peplum top I thought I would wear it with a lot of items from my wardrobe, but in reality it wouldn't work as I assumed because, despite the natural color, the top has a neon orange rim on the armholes and neck line. So often it's the main reason why I  have doubts wearing it...maybe I'm too picky.
Last time I showed this peplum top with neon orange skinny jeans.
For our friend's daughter's graduation party on Saturday I wore this top with a jacquard shorts in natural color, plus a statement necklace that has some neon orange elements.


It's really funny because more than a month ago I wore the same shorts to a party for another friend's daughter's graduation.








top & belt - Express, shorts - The Limited, shoes - Vince Camuto, necklace - J.Crew, sunglasses - JLo, bag - Urban Expressions

 Working Girl With Style

3 comments:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Love this Outfit Alena. The beautiful beige neutrals look great against your skin. I own 3 peplum sleeveless tops from Express and I love The Limited Shorts - I own a few pairs. You look great.

Welcome by to check my latest. Thanks.

<3 Ada.

Jessi said...

Gorgeous necklace and love the peplum!

Jessi
www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

Unknown said...

Great outfit! You look absolutely fantastic

http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com