Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Celebrating Labor Day with stripes

 Fall is right around the corner so I celebrated the final days of the summer season.




Here I put a belt on...I'm not sure that it works better than without it.







top & clutch - The Limited, skirt - Banana Republic, sandals - Etienne Aigner






Linking up to: Stylish TuesdayTrend Spin Tuesday, Style SessionsRandom WednesdayWhat I Wore, What I wore Wednesday, Summer Style LinkupSpotlighting of the WeekTres-Chic Fashion Thursday Working Girl With StyleLet Your Light ShineTreat Yo' Self ThursdayFridays Fab FavoritesPassion for FashionFavorite Fashion FridayFashion item Friday Friday Frills

3 comments:

Erika said...

I love all of your stripes!!

Crystelle said...

How fun! I love the stripes on you!! Very classy look.... :)
xox, Crystelle
CrystelleBoutique

Maria said...

Very cute! I love the double stripes!