Saturday, September 20, 2014

Destroyed jeans with boho & nautical vibe

Actually I'm not the type of person who will wear destroyed jeans on a daily basis, but sometimes I love to "go crazy" and wear edge items - and also cross-mixing them with other styles. So when "crazy time" came I decided to rock the destroyed jeans with a casual nautical top + feminine boho top and hat; and also add sporty sneakers. Such crazy mixing...but I love it!
Too bad that summer is over and now it's time to think about autumn edginess.















6 comments:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

I love me a great pair of destroyed jeans, and yours are no exception! Great pattern mixing as well. Thanks so much for sharing and linkin up to Sunday FUNday!

Patti said...

You look wonderful, casual and happy! Love your fedora. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

Lauren said...

Those floral shoes are so fun! Great for Fall. You look great on destroyed denim!

Lauren xo
Sophisticated In Style

Colour Queen said...

I love what you've done here, putting the cami on top of the stripes. Looks great and I'm a big fan of destroyed denim!

Claire Justine said...

I love your jeans, so creative too :)

Thanks for linking up #CreativeMondays :)

Unknown said...

Really charming, this sweet little outfit. That summery little ruffle you added is just it. So cute with the mixed prints. Wouldn't have worked so well without the destroyed jeans. Fun to wear all day!