Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cargo vest

The options to pair the cargo vest are endless. It's such a versatile item, you can rock it with a dress, skirt, pants, or shorts. You can put it over a t-shirt or button down, even layer it with wool or a leather jacket.
This is my new favorite outfit; the cargo vest with a striped, light blue button down shirt. I just love this color combination.












What I'm wearing:
button down shirt - H&M // here
cargo vest - Old - Navy // similar
destroyed white jeans - Express // here
sneakers - Converse // here
strappy front bralette - PINK // similar 

Shop similar style:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

Linking up to:

8 comments:

DIMPLEKHADI said...

Nice vest!!
http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/styling-2-in-1-dress.html

Charming Lucy said...

I have been looking for a cargo vest forever! I love the color of this one! Great look for spring! Susan

Straight A Style said...

Love the white jeans. I am on the hunt for the right pair!

Amy Ann
Now blogging at my new site Straight A Style

Unknown said...

Such a great casual chic look! Fantastic job with the color combination, Alena!
Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

Carly said...

Cute layered look! The white jeans really compliment the converse shoes
Dresses & Denim

Beckerman Girls said...

YOu look amazzzzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That Cargo vest is sooo cool!!
xo Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBlog.com

awhite said...

Love your white skinnies + sneakers! :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Unknown said...

I like the casual look, and the Converse. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!