Sunday, January 18, 2015

70s vibe

Same as last Sunday I'm posting outfits for two days - Saturday & Sunday.
As you can see from the previous day's clothing, I have another knit coat, but this one has a more boho vibe. I don't wear it too often...and the repeat item from Friday to Saturday was a blanket scarf.















What I'm wearing:
knit coat - Sioni, jeans & scarf - American Eagle, turtleneck - Zara, shoes - J41, necklace - One Wink, silk scarf - thrifted, sunglasses - Target


Sunday was a crazy, rainy day. I thought I wouldn't go out so I just took pics of my indoor clothing. As the repeat item I used a turtleneck sweater.





What I'm wearing:
turtleneck - Zara, jeans - Express, tunic - Billabong,  slippers - Macy's, socks - Walmart

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 

2 comments:

Claire Justine said...

Great scarf, love the purple top with the jeans :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays...

Alexandra said...

The blanket scarf is lovely, and so is the coat, it has some great details.

Thank you for linking up to #reasonstodress when I was co-hosting :) Have a great week!

Alex - Funky Jungle