Sunday, January 11, 2015

Nostalgia & more

This time I'm posting outfits for two days - Saturday & Sunday.
For Saturday the repeat item for 'Take one, pass it on challenge' was a white hoodie.
This outfit reminds me of our trip to Istanbul for Valentine's day (it was the first joint trip for me and husband). Our luggage was lost and the only things that I had were a fur coat, jeans and a hoodie. Instead of heel boots that I am wearing here I wore shoes similar to sneakers.






What I'm wearing:
fur coat - Self made, hoodie - Champs, jeans & boots & gloves - no name (old), 

Here you can see how I looked in Istanbul





Since I usually don't get too many chances to wear my fur coat out. I decided that for Sunday's outfit I will reuse it. As you probably see, in past decades people wore fur mostly for special occasions, with formal dresses. Since I was not expected anything like a 'Red Carpet event', I used my fur coat in a more casual style and I could say even more funny, eccentric look and linked to the Kristen Stewart outfit that was chosen for Inspiration Monday.










Some details of this coat you can see in old post here and  here

 What I'm wearing:
fur coat - Self made, jeans - Express, shirt - JCPenney, turtleneck - Zara, gloves - Ralph Lauren, purse - Fossil, shoes - J41, sunglasses - Just Cavslli

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 
Linking up to:
Inspiration MondayMix it MondayFunday Monday,Visible Monday,Manic MondayHowIFallCreative MondaysFashionable Employed,  Style to InspireMingle Monday,



1 comment:

Patti said...

You look great in the snow! (I miss it). Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.