Friday, January 16, 2015

Knit-on-Knit

If you are thinking that in today's outfit I have repeated two items: sunglasses and knit coat, that you're wrong! Yesterday's outfit had pink rim glasses and today's are blue.
If you’re trying to figure out what’s going on, read about the remix challenge here.












What I'm wearing:
knit coat - Nordstrom, knit dress - Kohl's, scarf- American Eagle, boots - UGG, glasses - Walmart optical, bracelets - Pandora, necklace - no name (old)

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough, 

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

That scarf is so pretty :) I love remixing myself.

Stopping by from #StreetStyleSunday

Have a nice evening!

Alex - Funky Jungle

Unknown said...

I love clashy prints and fabrics. Looks stunning. Popping by from #StreetStyleSunday