Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Casual wear: Denim shorts












What I'm wearing:
shorts - no name (old) // similar
t-shirt - Uniqlo // similar
espadrilles - C Label // here
glasses - Walmart Optical // similar
bag - Land's End // similar
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

Link up to:
Random WednesdayWhat I WoreI Feel PrettyMid Week MuseStyle me WednesdaySarahTuckerUpFall Style SwapVintage GwenWhatcha Wearing WednesdayCappuccino&FashionWIWWYour Whims Wednesday PartyTrendy WednesdayStyle Me WeeklyWho's wearing WhatThe Wednesday PantsSummer Style Linkup.


5 comments:

Johanna said...

I will never tire of denim shorts - love your espadrilles, too!

awhite said...

I have so many pairs of denim shorts/cutoffs- and I keep buying more! Ha. They're my summertime fave. :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Leelo said...

I love denim shorts! Great outfit!

Come and link up Beauty by Miss L Weekly Fashion Link Up! 

Jan said...

Loove the tee and your espadrilles!

-Jan
janmloves.blogspot.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Those espadrilles are so fun like the great tee!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com