Friday, June 19, 2015

Casual wear: Maxi Dress











What I'm wearing:
dress - Forever 21
kimono - Forever 21
bag - JCPenney
espadrilles - C Label
bracelets - Pandora and  Tiffany & Co
amber necklace - no name (gift)
sunglasses - JLo

I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,
Linking up to:
Fridays Fab FavoritesPassion for FashionFavorite Fashion Friday,  Casual Friday LinkupBlog hopFashionFridayCasual Friday Link upLizzie in lace  Watch What I'm Wearing, Style me SundayLink up by LisaMix it MondayFunday Monday, Manic MondayHowISummerCreative MondaysFashionable Employed, Mingle Monday, Mahogany Closet Mondays Fashion Link UpShoe and Tell fashion link up, Styled up Link-up Trend Spin TuesdayStyle SWAPStyle SessionsConfident TwosdayAll About YouCelebrate SouthernBloggers Who Have Inspired Me, Turning Heads Tuesday Style BloomRandom WednesdayWhat I WoreI Feel PrettyMid Week MuseStyle me WednesdaySarahTuckerUpFall Style SwapFashion a La ModeVintage GwenWhatcha Wearing WednesdayCappuccino&Fashion, WIWWTrendy WednesdayStyle Me WeeklyWho's wearing WhatThe Wednesday Pants

15 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Very Pretty, love your kimono and shoes!

Becky Goerend said...

I love how you tied up the kimono. Great look!

Becky
@bybmg

Cate @ Wild Ruffle said...

What pretty colors! Love that kimono.

Kiran (Mummy Says) said...

Lovely - such gorgeous colours together x

Grace Liang said...

The shirt added that interesting layer to this maxi dress! That orange bag is the happy finishing touch! :)

Grace
http://colorandgrace.com

Johanna said...

I love maxis in the summer. Cute espadrilles, too!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love cobalt on you first of all. Great idea putting the knotted kimono over the maxi dress. The kimono, shoes and bracelets are all super cute.

P.S. Would you like to do a Guest Post for me for sometime in August. Please comment on my blog and let me know. Thanks. =)

Alexandra said...

One of my favorite ways to style maxi dresses. Love the pattern on the kimono and the espadrilles.

Have a great day :)

Alex - Funky Jungle

Leelo said...

Great summer outfit! Loving your kimono!

Beauty by Miss L Weekly Fashion Link Up! 

beauty101bylisa said...

Beautiful colors!!! Thank you so much for sharing with #LINKUPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/06/linkupwithlisa-22-summer-thrifting-finds.html

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the print on your kimono and the mix with the shoe pattern! I think i need to own more maxi dresses too!

Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Garaytreasures said...

I love the way you tied that kimono around the maxi dress. I may have to try that myself.
Thank you for linking up to
Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me
Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

Unknown said...

I like these colors. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

cielofronteras said...

Absolutely love the ensemble!!!

-Cielo
www.mermaidinheels.com

Vy tips said...

Sir, I would like to know how you rank your blog!..