Monday, June 8, 2015

Tomboy in Girly Colors









What I'm wearing:
shirt - New York Jones // similar
shorts - Old Navy // similar
espadrilles - Charles Albert // similar
bag - JCPenney // similar
glasses - Walmart Optical // similar
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

Linking up to:

8 comments:

Straight A Style said...

You look so cute in bermuda shorts! I always feel so funny in them. Love the plaid too.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shannon Jenkins said...

You look amazing! Love the pastels! Those mint shorts are so cute!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Unknown said...

Love those bermuda shorts and the plaid shirt brings the best summer colors into the outfit.
Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

Clare said...

The colors look fantastic together - very spring-summery! Makes me want summer to never go away so we can always wear outfits like these!

Clare | Understated Classics

Danielle said...

really fun colors, love it!

danielle | avec danielle

Unknown said...

Love those shoes and how colorful this is!!

Taylor xo - T's Spoonful of Sugar

Garaytreasures said...

Those shoes are adorable, very cool pattern mixing here Alena and thanks so much for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have INspired Me" again.
Rachel xo
Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me link up is now LIVE

Garay Treasures

Jessica Jannenga said...

Really like the color combination and the plaid top! Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com