Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Velvet blazer












What I'm wearing:
blazer - thrifted 
t-shirt - Uniqlo
jeans - Express
boots - London Rebel
bag - Lucky Brand
Shop similar style:
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

Linking up to:
Random WednesdayWhat I WoreI Feel PrettyWhat I wore Wednesday, Mid Week MuseStyle me WednesdaySarahTuckerUpFall Style SwapFashion a La ModeVintage GwenWhatcha Wearing WednesdayCappuccino&FashionWIWWYour Whims Wednesday PartyTrendy WednesdayStyle Me WeeklyWho's wearing WhatThe Wednesday Pants

9 comments:

Doused in Pink | Chicago Style Blog said...

A navy blazer is a must have staple! Love this classic look!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Amy Johnson said...

Cute Outfit! I really loved your jeans at first sight, and then when I read that were from Express I thought 'No Wonder!' I love Express jeans and have a lot of them myself. Cute bag too!

Unknown said...

This blazer is so cute! I love the velvet texture and the navy colour. Great boots too!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shannon Jenkins said...

Such a cute look! I'm loving that velvet blazer!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles


Charming Lucy said...

That is a great classic look!! Nicely done! Susan

nora said...

Love velvet blazers and this one is a classic in navy, looks great with your graphic tee, great look!
Nora
www.jacketsociety.com

Carrie said...

That blazer is so neat, I really need to start looking for thrifted pieces like that. I also really like your boots!

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

That velvet blazer is awesome. I own a few of my own that I love. Awesome graphic tee, too.

Nicki said...

I have a velvet blazer that I just adore, and wear every winter. Yours is such a beautiful color!