Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Side-Slit Dress with Wide Pants

I love my relatively new zippered side-slit dress...I mean, is it a dress, a tunic, or both? Now that we’re getting a few chillier days, I took full advantage of unzipping the extra high slit and wearing the dress as a tunic with a pair of wide legs pants. If you want to see how I wore this dress as a dress you can check this post.















What I'm wearing:
dress - J Crew // similar
pants - Express // similar
bag - Coach // similar
shoes - Nine West // similar
scarf - no name // similar
dove bracelet - Tiffany & Co. // similar
twin cross bracelet - Helzberg // similar 
I found that for some reason I couldn't reply to a comment on my own blog. My reply button just disappeared. I want to let you know that I always appreciate the time out of your day for visiting my blog and every comment that you leave here. I can't thank you enough,

10 comments:

Doused in Pink | Chicago Style Blog said...

Your tunic is so chic! Love the stripes!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Straight A Style said...

I love how you styled this. I would have never thought to wear it this way, but it looks so great!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Unknown said...

Such a chic dress/tunic! And so versatile!
Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

Debbie Stinedurf said...

Love the styling! Because I'm short I'm often not sure if I'm wearing a tunic or a dress. :)
Debbie
www.fashionfairydust.com

awhite said...

Lovely striped tunic, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

NotJessFashion said...

It's a great dress top. I love the scarf!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Love that you wore a loose tunic dress over the wide-legged pants. Those slists on the top are great. This came out looking awesome. Breezy, summery and fun! You look so relaxed. =)

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

You look great in that tunic!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

This is such a great look on you - theses pants make your legs go on for miles!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Monica: Jersey Girl, Texan Heart said...

Loving this look and that scarf is so cute! Thanks for linking up with me!

www.jerseygirltexanheart.com