Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Crochet dress

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! 
 In the spirit of Easter, I decided to go with some naturals and pastels.
I think the last time I wore this crochet dress I was on a transatlantic cruise. That time I wore it with sneakers. On Sunday I decided to wear it with ankle boots, so I ended up with a cool, festive look, don't you think? 

 


















dress - made by my mom
jacket - Old Navy
boots - Chinese Laundry
sunglasses - Just Cavalli
purse - Nine West
belt - thrifted
bracelets - Hawaiian 
ring - Accessories


Linking up to: Stylish TuesdayTrend Spin TuesdayRandom WednesdayWhat I WoreI Feel Pretty,
Spotlighting of the Week

1 comment:

Tina Bradley said...

Fab pics! And...what a lovely dress! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com